If you are well-supported in your birth, but would like some extra love and care in your postpartum, these packages are for you.
Meeting in your pregnancy, we will talk through your postpartum and how we can ensure it is a time for rest and nurturing.
Once your baby is earth-side, I will work to uphold and nourish your postpartum. This is truly a time for you to stop, rest, and soak up the fleeting moments - whilst I, your family, and your friends come together to support you.
From the provision of restoring meals, massage, light house-help, holding your baby whilst you shower or sleep, going for a gentle walk, baking cookies, and having long chats with a cuppa; I will nourish you, so you in turn can nourish your baby.
And remember, postpartum is forever - so if you need this support at 6 months postpartum, 4 weeks postpartum, or 18 months postpartum; I am here for you.
Yellow Buttons (From $2250)
- 1x 2 hour prenatal session to discuss how your postpartum experience will unfold and what’s needed to ensure you are supported
- 12 hours of home visits over the first 6 weeks following your birth. Choice of 6 x two hour visits or 4 x three hour visits (maximum 1 per week)
- birth debriefing, breastfeeding support, newborn care basics, light household duties and cleaning, provision of nourishing and restorative meals, holding your baby while you shower or rest, accompanying you to any medical appointments or simply out for coffee.
- physiotherapy guided advice and support in your postpartum recovery, with referral on to appropriate health professional as necessary
- continuous phone and email support for the first 8 weeks after your baby is born
- postpartum care hamper packed with treats only for you
- 1x 45min remedial massage in the comfort of your home
Golden Wattle (From $3350)
Includes all the goodness of the Yellow Buttons package, as well as:
- an additional 12 hours of home visits
- continuous phone and email support for the first 12 weeks
- not one, but TWO 45min remedial massages in the comfort of your home
- and of course, that extra luscious postpartum care hamper packed with treats only for you